- World War II Fighter Videos Now Showing!
- "The Mustang"
- Flight Characteristics of the North American P-51 "Mustang" (1944, B&W)
- This is the fighter that turned the tide over Europe. Lee J. Cobb gets a supporting Oscar.
- "The Forked Tail Devil" -
- Flight Characteristics of the Lockheed P-38 Lightning (1943, color) Digitally restored! Lockheed's top WWII test pilots do the check out. This is the versatile plane flown by top Army ace Dick Bong and in the pin point raid that downed Admiral Yamamoto.
- "The Jug" -
- How to Fly the Republic P-47 "Thunderbolt (1943, B&W)
- P-47 Ground Handling, Takeoff, Normal Flight and Landing
- Watch the big Jug rock & roll plus turbo-supercharger operation. The Thunderbolt was the first ride in Europe for 56th FG fighter aces "Gabby" Gabreski, Dave Schlling and "Hub" Zemke. The P-47 evolved into the #1 fighter/bomber in the ETO.
- "The Hellcat" -
- Flight Characteristics of the Grumman F6F "Hellcat" (1944, B&W)
- Rugged, fast, powerful, and produced in great numbers at "the Ironworks," this sweet handling Navy fighter aircraft overwhelmed the Japanese Zero.
- "The Ensign Eliminator" "Ba Ba Black Sheep"
- The Vought F4U "Corsair" (1944,B&W)
- Known to Japanese pilots as "Whistling Death" for good reason and loved by "The Corps," it took the Brits to figure out how to fly her successfully from carriers and the USN's VF17 "The Jolly Rogers" to pave the way for US Carrier Ops. Featured on the popular TV series "Black Sheep Squadron" with Pappy Boyington's VMF 214.
- "The Black Widow"
- Flying the P-61 Series Airplane: The Northrop "Black Widow" Night Fighter (1944, B&W)
- The Air Corp's first stealth fighter? Big black and heavily armed with radar and canon, this was their first purpose built night fighter.
- "The Iron Dawg"
- Introduction to the Bell P-39 Airacobra (1943, B&W)
- The Russians favorite lend lease import -- a great tank buster on the Eastern Front with a big 37mm canon in the nose.
- "The Flying Tiger" -
- How to Fly the Curtis P-40 "War Hawk" (1943, B&W)This was the shark mouthed fighter that Claire Chenault's "Flying Tigers" of the AVG used to great effect against the Japanese over China and Burma.
- Offensive Fighter Tactics For World War 2 Airmen Produced and narrated by legendary Navy ace Jimmy "The Thach Weave" Thach, this detailed fighter pilot training film is a "must watch" for all World War 2 fighter fans & virtual combat pilots.
- "The Hustler" -
- The Convair B-58: Champion of Champions (1962,Color) At Mach2+, the "Hustler" was the World's first supersonic bomber. She immediately set an unpreceidented (and since unequaled) series of 14 speed and altitude records. Jimmy Stewart takes you on the tour -- and flys this magnifcent aircraft!
- "The Sabre Jet"
- Flight Capabilities of the North American FJ-2 Airplane (1953, color)
- The FJ-2 was the variant of the USAF F-86 Sabre supplied to the US Navy to meet a crying need for a swept wing, high performance fighter during the Korean War. (In most respects the two planes are identical.) See this agile aircraft put through her paces over the Patuxent proving ground in this vintage pilot training film.
- "The Stratojet" NEW!
- Flying the Boeing B-47 This comprehensive training film was produced by the US Air Force to familiarize pilots and aircrew transitioning from prop driven aircraft like the B-29 to the new world of the B-47, the USAF's first jet bomber.
- B-47 Combat Maneuvers NEW! See the big B-47 do an Immelman & more
- World War II Trainer Videos Now Showing
- "The Yellow Peril"
- Primary Flight Training (1944-45, B&W) featuring the Stearman N2S "Kaydet" primary trainer. This sweet handling biplane was the first step up into the sky for tens of thousands of pilots during World War II, and many are still flown by it's legion of loyal fans. Starring and directed by Hollywood legend, actor Robert Taylor.
- The North American AT-6/SNJ "Texan"
- "SNJ Advanced Flight Training" (1953, B&W)
- Probably the most produced "Advanced Trainer" in history, used by both the US Air Corps (AT-6) and the Navy (SNJ) and by many other nations. Renowned for her nimble, forgiving handling, it's only natural that this was the aircraft chosen when a double was needed for the Japanese Zero in numerous war movies and TV shows, including "Ba Ba Black Sheep" and "Tore Tora Tora!"
- * Airstrike Vietnam Four exciting color films & F4 Pantom Flight Handbook
- * Air Mobile Vietnam with four films & 430-page Huey Helicopter manual.
- * Boeing B-47 Stratojet DVD color
- * The True Glory: From D-Day to the Elbe
- * P-47 Thunderbolts Attack! Some of the most exciting color air action sequences to come out of World War II!
- * The 362nd Fighter Group: On the prowl over Germany (color) .
- * The 365 Fighter Group Hell Hawks (color)
- * Bonus feature: Gun camera slow motion replay (color)
- * B-24 Liberators Go to War
- * P-61 Night Fighters in Color
- * Airborne Assault! American and German Airborne Operations
- * Mastering the Thompson Submachine Gun (In 6 Parts)
- * Back Door Gang P-38s (Color) 430th FS P-38s attack inside the Third Reich. Action packed!
- * Luftwaffe Finis (Color) Recently discovered color footage of top Luftwaffe figures taken as they fell into Allied hands. Goering, Galland, Rudel & many more. Captured planes too.
- * Offensive Fighter Tactics (color) Learn the same tactics US Navy pilots learned in this vintage World War II film
- * The 354th Fighter Group "Mustang Pioneers" Color Scrapbook Rare color film footage of the legendary 354th Fighter Group, the highest scoring US unit. You'll see aces like G.T Eagleston and B.W.Carr and others at work and play - plus P-51s and amazing color gun camera film
- * Saipan Superforts (Color) Pulse pounding B-29s with pinups on their noses.
- * Black Cat PBY US Navy bombers swoop down at night
- * Recognition of the Japanese Zero Starring Lt. Ronald Reagan
- * Douglas SBD3 Dauntless pilot's manual The Victor at Midway.
- * Mission to Rabaul Heavy low level attacks highlight decisive air action in New Guinea
- * B-17F E&M Instructions 504-page B-17 mechanic's" Bible" A treasure trove!
- * P-38 Reconnaissance Pilot Bill Holden as a "Photo Joe"
- * Primary Flight Training with the Boeing/Stearman N2S
- * Deploying Aerial Mines The US Navy's hidden killer
- * A-20 Havoc/Boston pilot's manual 78 pages including color & b&w illustrations, charts, performance stats
- * Target Invisible B-29's use secret radar during night attacks
- * B-29's Over Dixie B-29 production in Georgia
- * Grumman TBF/TBM pilot's manual One nasty torpedo bomber
- * Combat America (color) Clark Gable's portrait of an8th AF B-17 squadron
- * B-17F E&M Instructions 504-page B-17 mechanic's" Bible" A treasure trove!
- * B-17 Induction System Flying Fortress Turbo Superchargers
- * Target for Today All aspects of an 8th AF raid on Germany 95 min.
- * US Bombers Go To War 7 great flicks for bomber fans:
- * F4F/FM2 Wildcat Pilot's Manual on the Fighting Lady DVD
- * Air Operations Lae-Salamaua B-25s roar at tree top level in MacArthur's brilliant New Guinea campaign
- * P-47 High Altitude Flight and Aerobatics Jugs rock & roll
- * The Last Bomb (color) B-29 raid on Tokyo escorted by P-51s
- * Don't Kill Your Friends The original Dilbert sets a bad example
- * Target for Tonight British Wellingtons on a night strike
- * AT6/SNJ/Harvard 9 Advanced Pilot Training films w/AT6 manual
- * Winged Artillery (color) B-25G's 75mm canons blast away
- * The Fight for the Sky The 8th Air force gun camera fighter epic
- " A Day with the A-36s (color) P-51 dive bombing attacks in Italy
- * Uncrating & Assembly of the P-47 See a Thunderbolt assembled in a field using unpowered hand tools
- * Ramrod to Emden P-47 Aces of the 56th FG vs the Luftwaffe
- * "Landing & Re-Spotting" and "Catapulting" Carrier Aircraft (color) Detailed view of WW2 Carrier deck crew operations
- * Thunderbolt! (color ) Epic story of a P-47 fighter/bomber squadron in Italy
- * WWII vintage "How to Fly" pilot training films for 19 World War II Fighters, Bombers and Trainers, with complete pilots manuals for most aircraft;
- Buy 3 DVDs
- get another one Free
- How to do it-
- Excellent Exchange Rates
- Our international customers are now
- paying the lowest prices ever!
- We ship to more than 50 countries
- Translate this page -
- Every purchase you make at the Flight Shop helps
- Zeno's Warbird Video Drive-In stay online & growing
- Volume Purchase Discounts
- are available for Veteran's Groups, Clubs, Organizations,
- Schools & Qualifying Retailers
- Our Guarantee
- If you ever receive a defective DVD from us
- we'll replace it free
- Are you crazy about WW2 planes?
- World War II Bomber Videos Now Showing!
- The "Flying Fortress' - -
- Boeing B-17 "Flying Fortress" Flight Operations
- Boeing B-17 Ground Operations
- Featured in films like "Twelve O'clock High," the rugged "Fort" was renowned for her ability to bring her crews home, even after sustaining massive battle damage.
- How to Fly the Consolidated B-24D "Liberator" Land Bomber (1943,color)
- The most produced heavy bomber in World War II, this is the aircraft that was flown with such precision in the daring low level raid on the Romanian oil fields at Ploesti.
- How to Fly the North American B-25 "Mitchell" (1943, B&W)
- Is that Tom Clancy at the controls? The versatile "medium" Mitchell was flown off the deck of the carrier Hornet in the epic Doolittle raid on Tokyo, and one version mounted a massive 75mm canon for ground attack.
- How to Fly the Martin B-26 "Marauder"(1944, B&W)
- This video is highly recommended, combining Hollywood drama with great attention to detail. That's "Peter Gunn" in the right seat. The Marauder was fast, unforgiving of rookie mistakes, rugged and heavily armed.
- The "Superfort" -
- Boeing B-29 "Super Fortress" Flight Procedures
- and Combat Crew Functioning (1944, B&W) The ultimate in piston engine era high tech. Faster than a Zero, with remote controlled gun turrets, this is the plane that made the very long range raids on Japan possible.
- B-29 Flight Engineer NEW! Managing critical systems on Wolr War 2's most complex aircraft
- The Douglas A-20 "Havoc"
- Flying the A-20 Bomber (1943, B&W)
- Flown as "the Boston" by the Brits on tree top level 'ramrod' raids over the Continent and as the "Havoc" by the US Army Air Corps skimming the jungles of SE Asia, this magnificent attack bomber is one of the most under appreciated aircraft of World War II.
- The Douglas A-26 "Invader" -
- A-26 Flying Tips (1945--B&W)
- WWII, Korea, Indochina, the Bay of Pigs, Laos, Vietnam, the Congo, South America, fire fighting in the Pacific North West -- this fantastic aircraft has seen it all. The most advanced attack plane of the War.
- Bush One's ride.
- The Grumman TBF/TBM "Avenger" Torpedo Bomber
- Flying the TBF (1943 -B&W) The rugged Avenger packed a powerful punch and was a key player in many battles in the Pacific.
- The Brewster "Buccaneer" SB2A Scout-Bomber
- Was it really "the worst aircraft of World War II?" See the video and judge for yourself!
- Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
- Find a broken link?
- Contact Zeno
- (To control spam, please remove the word NOT from the email address)
- Frequently Asked Questions-
- Zeno's Warbird Video Drive-In © July 1997-2014olor x
- Under penalty of law, all digitally encoded media contained in this web site, Zeno's Warbird Video Drive-In, including but not limited to, streaming video files and static digital photographic images, are for the individual, noncommercial use and enjoyment of our web viewers. This media may not be resold or redistributed in any form nor reposted on other web servers or web sites without written permission from the copyright holder, Zeno's Warbird Videos
- The content on this website is protected by digital watermark copyright identification technology.