*A-26 Invaders Attack! (21:00 Color, 1945) ) New Exclusive production from Military Arts Pictures. Legendary SFP 186 combat cameramen rode along with 416th bomb Group A-26 Invaders during March and April, 1945 with color film loaded in their cameras. The results are some of the most beautiful and dramatic footage to come out of the World War II.
* A-20 Havocs in Color with 416th Bomb Group Scrapbook (20:00 Color film with Black & White stills) New Exclusive production Rare color footage of 416th Bomb Group A-20 Havocs (aka Bostons) taken before the Group transition to A-26s in the fall of 1944 -- plus many memorable still photos from Group photog, Sargent Cachat.
* Flying the A-20 Bomber (20:00 --1943, B&W) Flown as "the Boston" by the Brits on daring hedge hopping low level '"ramrod' raids over the Continent and as the "Havoc" by the US Army Air Force skimming the jungles of SE Asia, this magnificent attack bomber is one of the most under appreciated aircraft of World War II.
* A-26 Flying Tips (1945--B&W, 16:00) WWII, Korea, Indochina, the Bay of Pigs, Laos, Vietnam, the Congo, South America, fire fighting in the Pacific North West -- this fantastic aircraft has seen it all! The most advanced attack plane of World War II.
* FLAK (1944, B&W, 17:00) "FLAK" is a fascinating World War II training film for pilots on the theory and practice of evading antiaircraft fire.
* 78 page Douglas Army Model A-20B (Navy BD-2) Havoc pilot's manual in .pdf file format with photos, detailed corlor and b&w systems diagrams, charts, procedures & more.
* 143 page Douglas A-26 Invader pilot's manual in .pdf file format with photos, detailed systems diagrams, charts, procedures & mor-